Take Your Productivity to the Next Level
Spend more time managing your business instead of your IT
Professional Expert Systems Support and ManagementWe understand how important your systems are to your business and take a proactive approach to prevent problems. We are committed to providing prompt, reliable computer software and hardware support.
Our desktop support services are provided to keep your desktops’ security and performance running smoothly. We provide operating system updates, software installation and updates, PC performance tuning, security, and troubleshooting and repair.
When you select us to manage your servers, you receive routine maintenance, security protections, monitoring, backup solutions, disaster planning, and troubleshooting and repair.
- source link ms university thesis evaluation status session of congress essay of opposing ideas https://goodbelly.com/rxpack/bles-pillole-cialis/32/ https://heystamford.com/writing/english-help-websites/8/ iron essay negative articles about crestor rainy season in bangladesh essay a place called ugly book report do i need prescription for viagra in australia source the end of history and the last man essay fight club book analysis essays source first-canadian-pharmacy review pastilla cytotec modo uso powerpoint how to write a thesis statement enter steps to a good research paper american psychological association dissertation is viagra safe for girls gcse english language speech writing health shop cialis agricultural economics master's thesis research topics how to write history essays a level https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/8658-vocal-techniques-how-to-breath-properly-essay/ free essay about love follow cialis assistance program essay my hobby world https://kirstieennisfoundation.com/dysfunction/pexeva-generic-viagra/35/ Operating system updates – We take care of updating your desktops’ operating systems by installing the latest updates and security patches as they become available
- Software installation and updates – Whether your desktops run legacy applications or business productivity software such as Microsoft Office, software must be installed and configured as well as periodically updated
- PC performance tuning – We optimize your desktops for improved performance – and improved employee productivity
- Security – Due to the numerous security threats on the Internet and coming in via email, desktops must be secured with antivirus and anti-spyware software. We install sophisticated security software that can block threats in real-time, block phishing attempts, and more.
- Troubleshooting and repair – Whether a desktop’s hard drive has failed or software and components are conflicting with each other, computer problems are often difficult to diagnose.
- Routine maintenance – Tasks vary based on server type and configuration but may include server updates and patches, defragmentation of hard disks, rebuilding of indexes, database replication, and more
- Security – We install and run sophisticated server security software to protect the server from computer viruses, spyware, malware, and other security threats
- Monitoring – We can monitor the server remotely 24/7 to ensure that anomalies, performance issues, and other signs of trouble are immediately discovered and promptly addressed if warranted
- Disaster planning – What would happen to your data if your server fails, is stolen, or burns in a fire? Disasters can and do occur, despite your best efforts, making data backups an essential part of your business continuity plan. We offer a variety of data backup plans to best meet your needs
- Troubleshooting and repair – Servers can malfunction for any number of reasons, and their components can fail. Figuring out what caused the problem and promptly repairing it is one of our top priorities